Uncle Benja - AZN Uncle Benja - AZN

Its a bit fast but not to fast, if you were to slow it down a bit would be really good. Still good job. I'm gettin' down to this!

Man on a Mountain Man on a Mountain

very relaxing

Bring Me Down (w/ KlazikNadi) Bring Me Down (w/ KlazikNadi)

ah i remember this song

you killed it emdee no lies. I already told you what i think of this one so no need to bring anyone down or what ever ha. later man i gotta burn with desire.

Thoughts Expansion Thoughts Expansion

pretty nice

i like it, one of those tunes where you just turn of the lights lay down close your eyes and let your thoughts expand.

gave you a 3/5
2.86 / 5.00 (+ 0.061)

Gian responds:

Thank you for the good review :) I appreciate.

Underground ABCs Underground ABCs

shits nice

LyRikLyNkLyNd responds:

Needle dick. BN Diss. Needle dick. BN Diss.

nice man

4/5 3.52 / 5.00 (+ 0.034)

you killed him and your flow is pretty much spot on man great job and the beat is tight. Makes me want to get back to my music asap my old shit is needle dick style, time to bring my real stuff so keep a look out for my music once i get it all set and goin. but like i was sayiong this diss is great man i relly like it this is the highest score ive givin anyone usually give them a 3 if i really like it but this deservees a 4, maybe a 5 but yeah i thought a 4 was good.

Madwigged responds:

Yo i peeped your cant stop on your profile. That shit is sick. I like N1kMugs beats man, theyre mostly fuckin sick.
Thanks for the review man, you should come back to music baby, You got talent. NG needs more of that.

MadWigged diss 2 MadWigged diss 2

i like the poart with

the way ya on my dick must realy hurt ya knees that was mixed in good but then your verse came in i didnt think it went on beat that well and your flow is kinda dull. Plus alot of the metaphors you came up with were either wack or just didnt make any sense. im listening to madwigged's diss to you and he killed you man. But dont give up just before you make a diss work on your flow and remember always freestyle. peace man

Broken-Needle responds:

if u say so

And Just Breath And Just Breath

its cool

its cool i dont see how its hip hop modern is htis how the beats are in the main industry? im serious about that question i listen to underground hip hop/rap, but yeah its cool just dont see the hip hop in it a little i do but a very little 3/5 3.63 / 5.00 (- 0.14)

NightmareTheDragon responds:

I don't really expect people to like it. You tell me that you don't see hip hop in it, but then again. You do just a little.......your not making any sense......its one or the other. Here's another thing. Hip hop and rap......They vary. Rap is more hard core than Hip Hop. Another thing. Underground songs form hip hop are way different than the Main industry if your trying to tell me that. Mine is just a simple one. Just not so underground. Not all hip hop beats are like that. Do this for me. You find me a song in hip hop, listen to it. Then tell me where's the hip hop to it. There's not plenty, but there's been many beats that have been release, and suck ASS. Worse than mine. Other than that. I respect your opinion. I make beats, and make them how I want. Though I do tell you this. I have better hip hop beats that I have submitted. Just Like I said. I make them on how I want. Nothing special. Oh, and here's something of cousin. A genius in hip hop.

http://www.betarecords.com/beta/playe r#type=song&id=29658

Thats beat is old, though he's way better now.

Mr. Dream Train Mr. Dream Train

nice

cool loop man, if you can turn this into a full beat that would be really nice but i still like it

best2no responds:

i would man, but I only got the demo

Bout 2 Die (Final Battle Mix) Bout 2 Die (Final Battle Mix)

i like this

version alot better then the other one, this is pretty good 3/5 1.99 / 5.00 (+ 0.23)

but with both beats running kinda hurts my ears

Fleshraker responds:

thnx for the feedback, what do u mean tho when both beats are running? i doubled up my voice with a evil one in background...is that wut u mean?